HTC Snap (Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard) ClearType Settings How To

You must be wondering just where is the settings to make fonts in HTC Snap to be ClearType just like we can easily find it at touchscreen based PDA phone. Yup! There is no settings in Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard Edition to make fonts looks smoother. But if you crazily want it, here is how to do it.
  • First you need a registry editor for smartphone. I use Resco Explorer add-ins registry editor. Then go to:
\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI
  • Then create new KEY here name it as "Cleartype" (notice that you create it in GDI, not inside any other key).
  • Then......that's it! Restart your phone, and....tada!

1 comment:

  1. I've been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
    In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content
    as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.


    My web page smokeless cigarette

    ReplyDelete