Using HTC Snap

HTC Snap is a smartphone by HTC installed with Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard. Microsoft called it as Smartphone, not Pocket PC (PPC) like Windows Mobile Professional which usually installed into touch-screen based PDA. Some noticeable feature of this series are:

  1. 528 MHz Qualcomm processor
  2. Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard
  3. 256 MB ROM & 192 MB RAM
  4. 2.4-inch TFT-LCD
  5. HSDPA
  6. Trackball
  7. GPS

And others which could be seen at HTC's official website. And now i'm going to tell you all about how i used it for just 2 weeks till now.

First off all, I was using O2 XDA Atom as my daily phone. I was bored with touch-screen when I'm going to create new SMS, so frustrating! So I searched a new phone with keyboard, and also Windows Mobile based regarding that I frequently use Outlook Express for organizing email, contacts, and calendars.

I have three choices:

  1. Samsung C6625 a.k.a Valencia
     
    Which battery-life is the worst thing
  2. Nokia E71

    Which using Symbian (not Windows Mobile)
  3. HTC Snap

to be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment